Project Management Consultant
SCOPE OF WORK:
- TENDERING STAGE UPTO SELECTION OF DEVELOPER :-
- To provide financial feasibility presentation to the society to arrive at
benefits that can be obtained.
- To measure existing carpet area of residential / commercial units &
to prepare floor plan & carpet area statement for existing usage.
- To prepare physical survey of site using Total Station and to prepare built
up area statement, if required
- To assist society and to attend meetings with prior schedule with
Society / committee to finalise mode of redevelopment
- To obtain remarks viz .- D. P. / T. P. as the case may be, remark from
EETC, Property Card, City Survey Layout from MCGM or Govt of Maharashtra.
- In consultation with society, form a tender document with all required
specifications & amenities about work to be carried out & finishing items for
society's component alongwith other conditions of redevelopment.
- To issue tender by Paper notice or referral, as required. If paper notice
is to be issued, then to provide format of the same.
- After opening of tenders in joint meeting, prepare comparisons of offers
of different developers with their implications including area offered, corpus
and other important technical details.
- If agreed by society then invite top three / five bidders for second round
of meeting and also visit their project sites alongwith society
- If agreed by Society for presentation of schemes by short listed bidders
then attend the same and provide comment on their layouts, schemes etc.
- Assist society on Developer to select
- AFTER SELECTION OF DEVELOPER STAGE :-
- To analyse the layout prepared by Developer for society with pros &
cons and help finalising plan.
- To analyse the layout prepared by Developer for submission to
MCGM for its correctness as per earlier agreed plan.
- To interpret IOD / CC conditions for society.
- To attend weekly / fortnightly JOINT meetings with society & the developer
- To analyse the Bar Chart prepared by the developer for completion schedule.
- To monitor the progress of site, whether as per bar chart or if behind
- To certify the carpet area provided by developer after completion of the
same (all flats of one typical floor shall be measured & certified).
- The development will be visited One time per week
- To provide monthly status report in hard copy & by email.
- To provide closure document to society for all future records.
- SALIENT FEATURES OF EXECUTION STAGE :-
- Weekly / Fortnightly meeting of PMC, Developer’s representatives,
society's committee till demolition of existing structure.
- After demolition of existing structure, similar meeting is held
weekly at site office.
- Minutes of meeting, photos, reports are circulated to society for
benefit of all members in form of Monthly progress report.
- Site engineer / Supervisor can be appointed as per Societyss requirement.
- Apart from one weekly visit for meeting, one more visit is made as Surprise visit.